J A S M I N E
*08 August 1994
*ex-punggolite, Hougean, Currently in NYP
*Single and unavailable
*I have a very mafan sister and a very pretty brother.
*I stay in hougang with my family and grandpa and i LOVE my home.
*I blog for fun, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
♥DESIRE
.More headbands!
.Trip to Japan!
.Trip to Korea!
.Trip to Switzerland!
.To see and play with snow!
.Travel around the world.
.Grow taller.
.♥AARONS and ♥BOYFRIENDS merchandise :D
.My family to be healthy and stay together forever.
Yay......sAturDAy......todaE haV swimMing lessOn n TaT angKluNg prActiCe lOr...cauSe tIs yeAr hAv SYF maH.....actuallY toDae caN 12pM go hoMe onE....but tAt senoiR leT uS go at 12.30Pm...wa lao a...waste my TimE...an AnGklUng instrument suMthIng liKe tIs>>>> but miNe's biGger......tIs likE so TInY lOr........thEn todaE dunnO whERe in e WorLd my AuNty wenT...mAybe a brEak or sumTHinG.....thEn haV to Do e HousEwoRk.........so diaO......ok...tat's it 4 todaY.......