J A S M I N E
*08 August 1994
*ex-punggolite, Hougean, Currently in NYP
*Single and unavailable
*I have a very mafan sister and a very pretty brother.
*I stay in hougang with my family and grandpa and i LOVE my home.
*I blog for fun, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
♥DESIRE
.More headbands!
.Trip to Japan!
.Trip to Korea!
.Trip to Switzerland!
.To see and play with snow!
.Travel around the world.
.Grow taller.
.♥AARONS and ♥BOYFRIENDS merchandise :D
.My family to be healthy and stay together forever.
hihi.....mi todae at mai aunt's hse......cause as u noe i next week is very busy n i mean really VERY BUSY!!!!!!!!!yeaterday my uncle call mi see whether i wanna go my aunt's hse....cause they going there......then i ask my dad n he said yes but my mum say no....then she tell my bro....if HE there ar.....u must folo ur sis wherever she go....when she go toilet u must wait outside....nite time sleeping u, ur 2nd sis n big sis must sleep together ar......then he say ok.......haha....but he nv do tat.....haha........then my mum say ok...can go....lolx.....then todae morning we went to downtown east go eat breakfast.....then after tat go back lor.....abt 1+ we go n make pancake.......woah.... pancake +ice cream...very nice....hehe....want some?haha...too bad...i eat finish liao....hehe.....kk...gtg...byee.....