Hihi......todae i'm in school doin my compo at e com lab......maybe u could take a look and give me ur comments pls....>.<>>>>>>> It is reaching the end of the year 2006.Our school is having a camp for the p6 organized by our seniors. Only some p6 didn’t go as it is not compulsory. All of us is being put into different groups with at least one person from each class. I was put into group three with some other p6 from other class. We introduced ourselves and played some bonding game within our groups. In the afternoon, we played a game something like amazing race. There was a game that requires a lot of alertness and I really enjoyed myself when I was playing that game. Then, following up was the water-bomb game and my friend splashed me with water right on my head as a result, I was drenched from head to toe. Actually, all of us wanted to splashed our seniors, but they were smart. Immediately they started the game, they all ran to the second floor to prevent from being splashed by us. After some water-bombing, we went to bath and eat our dinner.
In the evening, we went to the hall to get a briefing about the campfire and we were told in the afternoon that we need a group name, a group cheer as well as a performance for the campfire. Before we head to the parade square, we were given some time to practice our group cheer as well as our performance. At about 7pm, we proceeded to the parade square for the campfire to take place.
Most of the groups do the high school musical dance but we do a different type of dance. After the campfire, we were told to take a bath and go to the hall for a short briefing about what we are going to do the next day before going to bed. At about 6pm during our dinner, I asked my aunt to help me buy some drinks for so that I enjoy it with my friends before going to bed. So I drank it before going to bed at about 11+pm.
The next day, we played games till about 4pm. They were starting to give out prizes and my group won the most games. Before going home, we exchanged handphone number and write a survey form. With that, all of us went home tired but happy and contented.(389 words)