J A S M I N E
*08 August 1994
*ex-punggolite, Hougean, Currently in NYP
*Single and unavailable
*I have a very mafan sister and a very pretty brother.
*I stay in hougang with my family and grandpa and i LOVE my home.
*I blog for fun, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
♥DESIRE
.More headbands!
.Trip to Japan!
.Trip to Korea!
.Trip to Switzerland!
.To see and play with snow!
.Travel around the world.
.Grow taller.
.♥AARONS and ♥BOYFRIENDS merchandise :D
.My family to be healthy and stay together forever.
i woke todae morning n ate 2 hushbrown...OMG i think i'm getting fatter....lols....then todae no ms lau lesson so everyone go change place including e prefects lols.....then drama was very fun todae but at e end of e lesson...mr said got mad wif e boiis cause mr said show us the chinese opera ppl n they say very ugly, ugly painted face....then mr SAID said get out...n say tat he can't believe tat w hav no respect 4 our own culture....well i guess he was rite.....aft he shouted GET OUT....so everyone quickly got out n go 4 recess lor...anyway is recess time liao mah......then it was as usual 4 e rest of the day....n today go 4 tat wat art thingy rehearsal n say tomorrow no practice n tomorrow can 12pm go home.....yay!!!!!!!hehe......but i'm so verey very angry with 1 person n tat is NICOLE NG!!!!!I HATE HER!!!!!!!she rite....not only nv help in e project she still complain abt e powerpoint leh.....wa lao....noe she like i wouldn put her in my group in e 1st place lor......it's like she's o wat lor.....last tym hor, when huiqi they all hate her...then we friend her....causing huiqi they all to hate us too....now tat she n hui qi they all ok liao rite...she also turn against us leh....so bad lor.....so cherie n miie say tat if hav anymore project we will not put her in our group liao....