J A S M I N E
*08 August 1994
*ex-punggolite, Hougean, Currently in NYP
*Single and unavailable
*I have a very mafan sister and a very pretty brother.
*I stay in hougang with my family and grandpa and i LOVE my home.
*I blog for fun, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
♥DESIRE
.More headbands!
.Trip to Japan!
.Trip to Korea!
.Trip to Switzerland!
.To see and play with snow!
.Travel around the world.
.Grow taller.
.♥AARONS and ♥BOYFRIENDS merchandise :D
.My family to be healthy and stay together forever.
woah....mi recently so sian...down wif chicken pox is bad enough liao lor...then i hav to do my hw(of course)also very long time nv go out liao...haiz...so sian...i sian until kids central show prince of tennis(PoT)ep1....only i watch until ep40 on youtube liao...how power issh tat???then yesterday when i was searching 4 a bk 2 read i came across tis 'science library'which contain abt 9 different bks on topics like Planet earth, Inventions, Scientists n many more...so i took e one on planet earth n it has something like geo abt mountains n all those...lucky man....^^ P.S Mr Ng....u wan mi to link u?