J A S M I N E
*08 August 1994
*ex-punggolite, Hougean, Currently in NYP
*Single and unavailable
*I have a very mafan sister and a very pretty brother.
*I stay in hougang with my family and grandpa and i LOVE my home.
*I blog for fun, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
♥DESIRE
.More headbands!
.Trip to Japan!
.Trip to Korea!
.Trip to Switzerland!
.To see and play with snow!
.Travel around the world.
.Grow taller.
.♥AARONS and ♥BOYFRIENDS merchandise :D
.My family to be healthy and stay together forever.
I was emo-ing in class just now.somehow, i felt really hurt as if something or someone has split me into half and i was abt to cry.recently, i hav been crying my self to sleep.it's really painful,i wanna cut myself but i can't cause my body belongs to my parents but my soul belongs to me and feel like my soul is dieing already.It's not only you but you too.it's like the both of you has ripped my heart apart and i dunno anyone that i can talk too.i'm really lost and upset.why don you tell me what i can do?