J A S M I N E
*08 August 1994
*ex-punggolite, Hougean, Currently in NYP
*Single and unavailable
*I have a very mafan sister and a very pretty brother.
*I stay in hougang with my family and grandpa and i LOVE my home.
*I blog for fun, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.
♥DESIRE
.More headbands!
.Trip to Japan!
.Trip to Korea!
.Trip to Switzerland!
.To see and play with snow!
.Travel around the world.
.Grow taller.
.♥AARONS and ♥BOYFRIENDS merchandise :D
.My family to be healthy and stay together forever.
Well...yesterday went to vivo city with cherie.ok...the day started out with angklung practice in the morning.teacher was half an hour late.sooo slack during that time lor.then teacher released us at about12+ i think.then went to cherie house to eat and i changed into her t-shirt cause i was in my school pe t-shirt.then waited for longnan to come then bus-ed over to sengkang MRT.oh yeah and we saaw Jasmine on the bus too.not me the other Jasmine in my class.so...we took mrt to habour front.wanted to watch the 1.40 show but when we reach there it's already like 2.10pm!so watch the 2.30 show lor.we watched the 20th Century Boys lor.It was ok la but some parts are frightening.I still remember the symbol ok!it was disturbing!ohya!and the ending was....to be continued.diaoss lor.have part 2 arh.lols.then went out that time i thought i lost my phone and actually i left it in the toilet and someone picked it up and returned it to us.it was lucky say.then walk walk eat eat then go home le lor...and lols.we sat down on the mrt floor.cause it was abt 6+.after work timing mah.so no place to sit,in the end sit on the floor lor.so that about it lor.hahas.i going to comic zone liao.so byeees