i'm back :D i'm just bored so bare with me ok?^^
CHERIE TAGGED ME TO DO THIS1. Who's the person that tagged you?
CHERIE!
2. Relationship between you and her?
My DoKii!
3. Three impressions of her?
Weird,weird and fun!
4. If she becomes your enemy, you will?
I can go dream abt it!
5. What will you say to the person you like very much?
You're so CUTE!
6. Characteristic i like about myself?
I LOVE my Siblings!
7. Characteristic i hate about myself?
let's just say i'm FAT!
8. For the person whom you hate, you say?
Who are you?
9. What do people feel about you?
Lets ask them la.I'm not Physic!
10. Your crush?
Eh.You mean?
11. Pass this to 10 people.
1 JOEL!;D
2 Jonathan!
3 Let's pass back to CHERIE!
4 Regina!
5 ZiQing!
6 Rekha!
7 JieLin!
8 Hueyming!
9 Spencer!;P
10 Gladwin!
12. If 5 & 7 were together?
(ZIQING & JIELIN)
In what way?They could be just good friends?
13. Who does 5 like?
(ZIQING)
DA DONG(She's mad abt him!)
14. What colour does 9 like?
(SPENCER)
DUNNO!;P
15. Say something about 8
(HUEYMING)
SHE ROCKS MY WORLD!
16. Who is 2?
(JONATHAN )
MY VERY NICE FRIEND
17. Talk about 3
(CHERIE)
SHE'S ALWAYS GROUNDED.
18. Who is 10's best friend?
(GLADWIN)
How would I know?
19. Who's the sexiest among all 10?
JOEL! HE KNOWS HOW TO BE SEXY!
20. What colour does 4 like?
(REGINA)
BLUE
21. Is 4 single?
(REGINA)
HUNDRED PERCENT CONFIRM
22. Your relationship with 1?
(JOEL)
My GODBROTHER!
23. Are 5 & 6 best friends?
(ZIQING & REKHA)
They can be one.
24. 9's surname?
(SPENCER)
DUNNO(haiz,i know nth abt him)
25. 7's nickname?
(JIELIN)
eh.nort sure leh.PILLOW!
26. Say something to 8.
(HUEYMING)
I WAN MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT!^^
27. Say something to help 9.
(SPENCER)
WHAT'S YOUR SURNAME?
28. Who does 1 admire?
(JOEL)
SOME HUMAN?
29. Where does 1 live?
(JOEL)
ON EARTH!
30. 10 of them know who you like?
WHO DO I LIKE?
31. Say something to 6 when you see him/her.
(REKHA)
LET'S AUDI!
32. 10's spouse?
(GLADWIN)
I CAN'T TELL THE FUTURE!!
I just do this for fun so bare with me ok?^^
Profile
Name: JASMINE CHOW
Birthday: 8TH AUGUST(I WAN PRESENTS!)
Birthplace: SINGAPORE!(I'M PROUD OF IT!)
Eye colour: BLACK
Hair colour: BLACK(WITH SOME BROWN)
Right handed or Left handed: RIGHT HANDED
My worst habit: ERM?I HATE TO STUDY?
Zodiac sign: DOG (WE'RE LOYAL!)
Shoe size: SHOULD BE 7 BAH(GAINT!)
Parents still together: OF COURSE!(NO CURSES)
Shoes you wore today: I DIDN'T EVEN WENT OUT TODAY!
Your weakness: STUDIES ?!
Your fears: INSECTS!
Goal you would like to achieve this yr: MORE CHIRSTMAS PRESENTS!
Your overused phrase in Msn Instant Messenger: LOL!
My favourite
Colours: PURPLE!
Food: CHOCOLATES
Animals: DOGGIES!(THEY R SUCH GOOD FRIENDS!)
Ice cream: CHOCOLATE
Candy: LOLLIPOP!
Store: DOES LIBRARY COUNT?
Songs: SUPER NO.1
Letter: J,A,S,M,I,N,E
Number: 8,9
Season: WINTER
Radio station: 93.3!
Who was th last person
You touched: YOU MEAN OTHERS?
You talked on th phone: CHERIE
You messaged: SPENCER!(NO REPLY YET THOUGH)
You hugged: MY PANDA!
You yelled at: MY SIBLINGS
You played a sport: WITH MY COUS
Whn was th last time
You laughed: JUST A MOMENT AGO
Time you cried: IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME.=)
Movie you watched: BOLT!
Joke you told : YOU MEAN?
Favourite hair colour: PURPLE!
Short or long hair : LONG
Best clothing style : DEPENDS
Characters : Stubborn!
(ANYONE WHO WANNA DO THIS QUIZ CAN DO IT :D)