MUIPENG TAGGED ME TO DO THIS :D
Name a friend of yours or someone you know from A-Z.
A- Angela
B- Belinda
C- Cherie
D- Danial
E- Erwin
F- Fazial
G- Grace
H- HueyMing
I- Ingelica
J- Joel
K- KaiQi
L- LiJun
M- Mavis
N- Nadia
O- Owen
P- Parveen
Q- NONE
R- Rekha
S- Sarah
T- Tze Rae
U- NONE
V- Victor
W- WenXiang
X- Xinda
Y- YongLe
Z- ZiQing
Can "R" & "S" be together in a Boy-Girl relationship?
[REKHA & SARAH]
They're STRAIGHT!
How is "L" related to you?
[LiJun]
My very nice Cousin!
Does "Y" know "Z"?
[YongLe & ZiQing]
Nope..
If '"C" betray you, will you kill him/her?
[CHERIE]
NOPE.i'll just SLOWLY torture her.*evil laugh*
If "K" steals your boyfriend, what will you do?
[KAIQI]
You mean?I'm SINGLE!
What if "B" tells you that he/she has a crush on you?
[Belinda]
I'm TOTALLY STRAIGHT!
Will you and "M" get into a fight?
[Mavis]
Nah..we're nice ladies.
Who does "R" has a crush on?
[Rekha](KS)
The Most OBVIOUS choice!
If "G" calls you a bitch, what will you do?
[GRACE]
I will say..'O.o I'M HURT!'
Whats the relationship between you and "E"
[Erwin]
Pure Friends
Who is "I" best friend?
[INGELICA]
u go ask her..
Who does "Z" likes?
[ZiQING]
DADONG!100%!!!
What colour does "Y" like?
[YongLe]
Seriously...idk
Where does "G" lives?
[GRACE]
NewZealand!:)
Did you and "C" have a fight before?
[CHERIE]
We always 'FIGHT'!
Who is "H" best friend(s)?
[HueyMing]
ehs.ME,JIELIN AND ME!
What can you say about "T"?
[Tze Rae]
She's TOO quiet!
Tag 10 ppl to do this quiz:Angela,Yati,Cherie,Rekha,HueyMing,Jielin,Spencer,Regina