Hellos peeps ! since i have some time now i shall blog about my SYF .
That day started like a morning wet market where everyone is running around asking for make up and hair flowers as well as earring . That day , i lost my mum eyeliner and was scolded . Apparently I cant seem to find it .[ To all angklung peeps : if u ever see a DARK BROWN eyeliner that isn't yours , there's a 99.99999 % that that eyeliner is mine , so please return it to me if any of u seen it , THANK YOU ! =D ] Anyways , so we left school around 7.25AM and there goes the performance and bla bla bla ... The results is finally coming out after a few hours of waiting . AK01 Hougang Secondary School ...... SLIVER . I was stunned . Sliver ??! all our hard work is worth ONLY A SLIVER ??!?!? I cant believe it . and guess what . Siglap got GOLD WITH HONOURS . Great . Just Great . It's just adding salt to my wound . They said " Hougang the best . " Yea , Hougang is the best ! you dun freaking have to remind us !It's like the more you say the more we are upset . damn that Judges damn their "concern" . This may be my LAST SYF and the result is still the same . A SLIVER . Sliver loves me sooooo much that it followed me through these four SYF . I'm so proud of it . SOO freaking proud of it..... After this few days , I finally understand it's like I'm not satisfied with the results I dun wan it to end just like that wo bu kan xin . u understand ? but what's over is over . there's no use crying over spill beans ....
26/04/09
Today is the angklung 'outing' even thought there was only about 20 people who turned up.we waited at hougang interchange for the dear Osman to turn up b4 heading to harbour front mrt to meet hambali(sry ! i dunno how to spell !) who was late for almost half an hour !!! so we ate lunch then went to the small small pool upside to play the water Basically , everyone was drenched except azmira as she dun hav extra clothes . Then sadly , it started to rain. hence we were trapped in that stage like staircase and played true or dare .I wont go into details as that's my precious memories of them so i'll leave it for you to guess . so thats about it ate mcdonalds and went back to hougang mrt and i went to elsewhere after that .....
29/04/09
This is going to be an emo post so brace yourself .
I dunno if i can cope with all this . studies , hlc and that ndp,yog that i look so forward to . I feel like i'm going to break down any moment soon . I dunno why am I feel this but i'm trying to not think about all this . things like comics as well as computer are just a way to make me happy and away from all this feelings . Everytime i step into my class , I feel like i'm not ready to study . I feel really tired and sick of things that are happening around me . Parent's hopes, Teacher's hopes, Friend's that need support and The Mylos' that's breaking up . I dunno if i can stand for how much longer but I wanna to do something while I can . That is to tell The Mylos' that your the best memories I've ever had ! I won't forget I just won't remember ! :)
Lastly ,To my friends Cherie , Linyong and many more as well as The Mylos' and The TRIO all the best for your SA !=) JIAYOUS !
They are LOVED yet they are breaking up....
I'm breaking down too ....