♥PROFILE

J A S M I N E
*08 August 1994
*ex-punggolite, Hougean, Currently in NYP
*Single and unavailable
*I have a very mafan sister and a very pretty brother.
*I stay in hougang with my family and grandpa and i LOVE my home.
*I blog for fun, well, that's the main reason this URL exists.


♥DESIRE

.More headbands!
.Trip to Japan!
.Trip to Korea!
.Trip to Switzerland!
.To see and play with snow!
.Travel around the world.
.Grow taller.
.♥AARONS and ♥BOYFRIENDS merchandise :D
.My family to be healthy and stay together forever.

♥MELODY


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥FRIENDS


Angela. Alvin S. Carter. Chee Yuan. Cherie Sim. Cherlene Sim. Clarrisa. Hakkim. HueyMing. Ivy. Jiaen. JianCheng. Phua ShiMin. ShengYong. Spencer. Winsome. WuChun. YeeLing. YeeMing. Yuanying. Yuki. Fanfiction. Winglin.

The Cousins
ChengHua. Sherilyn. ZiQing.

The Wonderful groups.
6-7'06 ! 2e4'08 ! 4e4'09 ! The Mylos' ! Hougangnusantara ! HLC ! TRIO ! -H-J-L- !

The Mylos'
The Mylos' ! Chimology Eddin ! Horny Jiaxin ! Piggy Cindy ! Emo-ish MingKang ! Random Xavier ! Vanilla.L Fathul !

♥TALKS

Keep the chatter for recess :)

♥MEMORIES


•5/1/06 - 6/1/06

•2/1/07 - 3/1/07

•3/1/07 - 4/1/07

•4/1/07 - 5/1/07

•5/1/07 - 6/1/07

•6/1/07 - 7/1/07

•7/1/07 - 8/1/07

•8/1/07 - 9/1/07

•9/1/07 - 10/1/07

•10/1/07 - 11/1/07

•11/1/07 - 12/1/07

•12/1/07 - 1/1/08

•1/1/08 - 2/1/08

•2/1/08 - 3/1/08

•3/1/08 - 4/1/08

•4/1/08 - 5/1/08

•5/1/08 - 6/1/08

•6/1/08 - 7/1/08

•7/1/08 - 8/1/08

•8/1/08 - 9/1/08

•9/1/08 - 10/1/08

•10/1/08 - 11/1/08

•11/1/08 - 12/1/08

•12/1/08 - 1/1/09

•1/1/09 - 2/1/09

•2/1/09 - 3/1/09

•3/1/09 - 4/1/09

•4/1/09 - 5/1/09

•5/1/09 - 6/1/09

•6/1/09 - 7/1/09

•7/1/09 - 8/1/09

•8/1/09 - 9/1/09

•10/1/09 - 11/1/09

•11/1/09 - 12/1/09

•12/1/09 - 1/1/10

•2/1/10 - 3/1/10

•3/1/10 - 4/1/10

•4/1/10 - 5/1/10

•5/1/10 - 6/1/10

•6/1/10 - 7/1/10

•7/1/10 - 8/1/10

•11/1/10 - 12/1/10

•12/1/10 - 1/1/11

•1/1/11 - 2/1/11

•3/1/11 - 4/1/11

•4/1/11 - 5/1/11

•5/1/11 - 6/1/11

•6/1/11 - 7/1/11

•8/1/11 - 9/1/11

•9/1/11 - 10/1/11

•10/1/11 - 11/1/11

•11/1/11 - 12/1/11

•12/1/11 - 1/1/12

•1/1/12 - 2/1/12


♥MUSIC

Music: ♬ Cannon


♥CREDITS

Designer : SIMIN
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
♥Picture upload :PHOTOBUCKET
♥Coding :MINMIN
♥Image: 1

Powered by Blogger


Sunday, May 23, 2010


Hey peeps.

7 more days to Chinese Os. hais. frankly speaking, I'm not too quite bothered about it since I'm better in Chinese. But what I'm afraid is that my over self-confidence in Chinese might do me in. what should i do?
Also, I'm supposed to hand up my testimonial by tomorrow and i dunno how to write sia~ The testimonial got me thinking about things that i have done or what I'm doing.Is it right or wrong? if good, how should i phrase it to get the best. suddenly, i just thought of prudence concept from POA. its a concept whereby a business should not over estimate its profit and under estimate its liabilities. hmm. i got you thinking didn i? what has this got to do with testimonial. its like. i should over-estimate nor under-estimate my achievements. hais. therefore, i practically digged out all my certs and my primary school report book! its a saviour man! credits to mdm Tan H.H! i love her! her comments are always long and detailed. i can take some from there bahs.
now i have 2 current problem. Chinese O and testimonial and I'm going to solve 1 of them now :)
future problems...
future think :D solve present one first :D ok. gotta run! buais~

Smile always | 5/23/2010