I don't like emo post, but yet i'm here posting. but then again.
SERIOUSLY. WHY THE HELL I MUST UNDERSTAND SO MANY THINGS. WHY. WHY CANT I BE HIDDEN AWAY FROM THIS WORLD WITH NO WAYS OF COMMUNICATION. JUST SO I WOULD NOT KNOW THE UGLY SIDE OF THE WORLD. JUST SO, I CAN BE HAPPIER.
just so i can be happier now.
Honestly,i don't know what is love. don't wanna know either. just because it hurts. every time, every single time, when i have a crush. i would just say, no jasmine. your not only not good enough for the other person, you only treat them as older brother. and then i would forget about it and move on. this works all the time.
when i say i wanna be a nun, just so i can be freed of all this, no one believes, no one really do.
i understand your worries, understand your pain, understand that beneath the strong front, there's always a weaker us. a us that do not want to see anyone. afraid of being hurt. people may say you watched too much drama, but really, its the truth. Our life. the painful truth about life.
ha.ha.ha. no one cares anyways, no one even comes. but just take it as a place for me to be truthful to my feelings. really, i need it.